Sunday, April 18, 2010

MY MSG MEMORY OF U

april 15th 2010
u knw i olway late sleep..
so u msg me u say..
let u say last time..
i hear or not hear oso nvm..
u say : early sleep bahh..PIG..
hehex..sha gua..
yaya..i wil promis u..
i wil sleep early de..
april 17th 2010
yesterday i msg u col u honey..
u scold me..say "col me jie jie"
enlaa..aizz..
im jz ur brother..
thn 2day 5pm laitat msg uu..
i say : my dear jie jie,
later 6pm laitat i cum fetch uu ahh..
u reply me ask me y so guai col u jie jie?
i say i scare u scold me mah..
april 18th 2010
yesterday my sister "kar yee"
she msg me say 2day moning wil go out v family..
i say okay..
thn i nv sleep anymore..
util moning..
but all not yet wake up..
util 10am oni out..aiz..
who tell me is 7am go de ahh??
util 10am oni go..OMG..
all my time so improtant tahh..
thn i sit at the car so tired coz nv sleep..
11.45am laitat..
i msg " M " ask..wake up le mah??
u nv reply me..
thn i call uu..
u say: walao,nw i check u ah?
u say u at office working..
later go selayang v a boy..
u say jz go a while oni..
thn i ask u,nite i go find u..
u say whn i free oni msg u..
thn i nv msg u anymore..
coz i dun1 kacau uu..
i knw u wont lie me wan..
so i v my family go play..
i take liao many pic in my sis de canon..
all so nice..but..so HOT at ter..
util 4pm laitat rch home..
i scare u not yet finish so i sleep a while..
5pm,i wake up n go bath..
finish bath jor i msg u ask u at wer??
u say u so busy..
thn i col u,ask again wer r u??
u say u at fren hse sok k..
OMG..dont play laa..
u say u jz do b4 de me oni..
u say u now so blur..
i so angry scold u wer r u now!!
u say at hse laa!!
thn i oni "fong sam" n say i cumming..
n i at hse take a thing to u..
lik a cake but not cake..
i gv u n "da jie jie" eat de..
whn rch ur hse..
1st thing u cal me play computer..
u say if i win,2nite u wont "qi fu" me..
hahax..i nv play b4,but i sure wil win..
coz i wan feel 1day u no qi fu me de feel..
thn 8pm sumthing,da jie jie n jie fu bak home..
they cook dinner 4 me..
i v u eat jor thn go kepong de honeymoon..
ya..i duno how to go kepong..
n i knw ur bf is live in kepong..
but i wana leave lehh..
yesterday nite i col ah gee n gino pui me..
col they teach me how to go kepong..
my fren ask me y suddely wan learn go kepong?
i say 2ml nite i v my lover go kepong eat tong suii..
hehehex..
whn i drive tat time u tel me so many
thing u 2day v the boy thing
haha,u tel the boy u 36 year old..
wakakax..^^ zadao =="
whn i rch honeymoon jz i eat..
but i col staff to "da bao"
da bao the "liu lian cake"
n tong suii..
coz i knw u lik to eat liu lian..
thn da bao jor fetch u bak home..
but rch home da jie jie n jie fu is sleep jor..
so jz me n u eat at "ke ting" n play "big D"
i ask u how?? u say en laa..so gud laa..
i say sure laa..tat y i so lik honeymoon
de liu lian cake lolx..
i say i wana leave le..
so i wan eat tong suii v uu..
finish eat,i ask u bath jor mah?
u say not yet..
walao..chou chou ahh..
i say u faz go bath laa..
i bak home laa..
whn wana leave ur hse,i say....
2ml n 2ml de 2ml i fetch u bak..
u say ok..

No comments:

Post a Comment