Sunday, April 18, 2010

I DONE IT,U ARE HAPI BAHH~~

4 april 10th
YESS..im DONE!!
i got a new job lehh..
i knw uu wil hapi bahh..
so i choice hear all u saying..
they reli accept me to do tis job..
i choice keno slot de job wan..
but they say no place lerr..
so i choice last time i do de job..
but they interview me ask me..
wana do a new job??
i ask wat job??
they say kitchen..
besic is RM600 but got 2 poin..
1 poin got RM200 laitat..
i see they all so nice..
n i knw u wan me go ter working..
so i say okay..
i promis they i 21th april go work..
act..i reli dont lik go ter..
coz so many thing i cnt put down in kL..
but i no choice..all bcoz of uu..
u wan me go learn more..
u wan me got a job..
u wan me be mature..
u wan me find more money..
u promis me whn i offday u wil pui me..
mayb u knw my heart so pain..
but i knw u olway "an wei" me..
u knw how much i mis u whn i go ter..
u knw i accept tis job bcoz of uu..
but..baby..
can u promis me 1 thing??
can u promis me "u wont 4get me whn im bak" ??

No comments:

Post a Comment