Friday, April 9, 2010

CAN WIN BUT CANNOT LOSE !!!

2ml april 10 / 2010
go "G" interview lehh..
tis time go i must gambate..
bcoz i promis sum1 must get tat job..
baby..i scare..i reli scare i lose....
but i think i can do it..
bcoz all my heart thinking of uu thn i can do it lehh..
只许成功不许失败!!!
2day april 9 / 2010
afternoon i go help my mom working in UTAR
i knw u "baby" say b4 u many work not yet finish..
so u say 2nite u wil be late bak home..
so i col u many time..but u didt hear my phone..
i worry uu...i guess u mayb angry me late sleep or wat..
so i try so many time col u again..
but u close the hp..
i try my best col last time but not ur phone..is office phone..
tis time im lucky u accept my col lehh..
i scold u y close the phone??
u say u nv bring the phone go work..
aiyoo..make me so scare..
thn u say 7pm go office fetch uu..
i reli 7pm at UTAR cum office lolx..
but rch office is 7.25pm lerr..
u say i so late,wan u wait liao 30min..OMG..
i jz 4low uu say de 7pm cum mah..
n 2day rain so big so many place many car mah..
so im late jor a bit jek..dont angry laa.. b
thn at the car i ask u how about my baby 2day ah??
u say u dun1 they lehh..hah????? tat is we love baby lerr..
how u can choice dun1 they Oo??
i say v uu..aiyo,wont so easy take it out de laa..i knw u lie me de..
hahahax..n rch u hse..u 1st thing sure cooking de..
n my 1st thing sure open de TV..see my DVD...
tis time i see 秋香怒点唐伯虎~
n i at my dad shop take liao 蒲鱼& carry ayam 来给你们加菜~
u v ah jie oso eat jor..vry nite i oni eat..
thn u ask me wana eat ice-cream?? sure i say i wan de laa..^^
thn we play "big D" again..tis time olway lose to uu..
nite 11.25pm laitat..u tel me sunday u not free..col me no ned find uu..
thn all my mood down..i ask why? u dun1 tel me..
u say me can go out v fren go util so late y u cannot..
aiyo..i jz tea v my fren jek mah..thn i ask again u v who go out??
u say dun1 tel me..hahahax laitat..hmmph.. =="
i worry mahh..i scare mahh..
thn whn i at car i msg uu i say :
为什么明天见工你却一句鼓励的话也不说,伤我心的话你就一大堆?
u reply me u say 2ml must cool down n wear nice a bit go interview..
u say i wil thinking bak 1st time i interview v u tat time worr..
u say sunday moning u wan working,n afternoon u tea v fren..
nite u at hse clean the room..so....u no time pui me...
ah cheh..im so scare de uu knw..i scare i lose uu ahh..
shuai po..jz tea v fren jz mah..early say mah..aiyoo...
i tel u i reli got a bit scare..i scare i lose in the job..
u say act u interview tat time oso laitat de..but u keep in heart..
u tel me 2ml cnt wear black colour shirt..coz olway i wear black colour..
oso bad luck de..hahahax..enlaa..i sure knw laa..muaksx..thx uu...
i scare but i knw jz wan my heart all thinking is uu i wil win everything wan..
bcoz i love uu so deep..love can win everything..^^
GAMBATE..I MUST DO IT...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment