Tuesday, March 23, 2010

7/2/2010
near CNY
2day mandy cook for me..
bcoz im sick..
thn afternoon we go carefour buy NY thing..
nite,she sister cook hot the 糯米饭 to me..
n we see movie at house (mandy hse)..^^
26/2/2010
at ur hse see TVB de " 情人眼里高一D "
tat is de nice movie..
5/3/2010
moning i go working..
but whn i rch my company..
a motor...make my car..aizz......shit...FXXK
use liao many time..
i cry not bcoz my car..
is i scare my father kill me..
mandy,su ping,yan ling...................
thx uu all..
mandy u tel me if i dont cry u promis me anything..
nitez....i go w.maju find u..
u v me 2day no take bus bak..
bcoz u knw im vry unhapi..
so u choice walk v me bak genting kelang..
& i hold ur hand..
act i wan hug uu de..
bcoz i reli wan cry out..
but u tel me must strong..
if not how cum to 保护 uu.....^^
19/3/2010
util nw my car stil not yet bak..
act 2nitez...wana go find uu de..
but suddely my prima schoolmate say gartering Oo..
thn i ask u wan me go onot..
u say i ffk (放飞机)..i didt hv ahh..
thn i go find uu lol..
but u say no ned laa..
mandy olway can see mah..
but prima schoolmate cannot izit..
so u col me go find they..
thn 9pm sumthing laitat
we start at sri rampai de chat room
& next round is 4 seasons..
21/3/2010
2day....6pm sumthing...
i go ur hse find uu..
hah?????
i saw uu.......
uu wear i gv u de present
tat couple shirt
im so hapi uu knw.....^^
9pm sumthing laitat
u say u 胃痛
i ask u Y ??
u no eat meh??
u say afternoon util nw lo..
Y??
u say bcoz u thinking afternoon or moning
i wil cum find u teman u eat de..
so u nv eat laa..
aizz...sha gua...
do u knw pain inside urbody
pain inside my heart...
23/3/2010
2day afternoon i v ryan go ampang interview..
but not the job choice me..
is me choice the job..
the boss give me RM1500 laitat
i stil say wana thinking 1st..
hahahax,bcoz i ned wait my car cum out..
i ned use my car go find more money de job..
thn 4pm sumthing bak NSK
6.30pm sumthing take bus bak..
go ur hse eat thing..
thn we play big D...
thn 10pm my mom cum fetch me lerr..
11pm
u send a msg u say if sumday
i feel boring
i feel sad
i feel wana cry
i feel hapi
oso can find uu..
u say u will olway beside me..
so sweet...thx uu...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment